This delectable recipe comes from Delivita's very own resident chef Joe...
- 1 Red Onion, sliced
- Large Bunch Rosemary, Cut Into Small Sprigs
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for drizzling over cooked flat bread
- Sea Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Pizza Dough
- (Optional Cheese)
- Ensure your DeliVita is very hot; around 400 - 550°c is ideal
- Hand stretch your pizza dough into a 12” base
- Move the pizza base onto a floured pizza paddle, dress with a little olive oil and top with a scattering of sliced onion and rosemary sprigs (adding optional cheese if preferred)
- Using your peel, slide the pizza into the preheated oven, turning the pizza regularly until the base is cooked and crispy. This should take between 60 - 90 seconds
- Remove from the oven and finish with a little olive oil and season well with the salt and pepper
- Cut and serve immediately. Enjoy!